|CP Grades||Ti Alloys|
|Grade 1||6Al-4V or Grade 5|
|Grade 2||6AL-4V ELI or Grade 23|
|Grade 3||Grade 12|
- Titanium Sheet, Coil and Plate Stock
- Supra Alloys’ detailed inventory provides superior titanium products that cover a wide range of industries, from medical to petrochemical. Supra Alloys is AS 9100, ISO 13485, and ISO 9001 certified. As a leading Medical, Aerospace, and Industrial distribution center, we stock mill product forms such as plate, sheet, coil, strip, foil, bar, wire and billet. Our titanium processing achieves the highest industry norms, and our product line serves various applications.
- Extensive Titanium Sheet, Coil and Plate Inventory
- The titanium sheet, coil and plate found on stock include Commercially Pure titanium CP Grade 1, CP Grade 2 – a combination of excellent corrosion resistance and good strength, CP Grade 3, CP Grade 4 – displaying the highest strength of all of the unalloyed grades, used in a variety of chemical process equipment as well as in marine and aeronautical applications, CP Grade 7 and CP Grade 11. We also stock titanium alloys sheet, coil and plate such as 13-11Cr-3Al, 3Al-8V-6Cr-4Mo-4Z1, 6Al-6V-2Sn, 3Al-2.5V, 6Al-4V or Grade 5, 6Al-4V ELI or Grade 23, Grade 12 – which combines amazing strength at high temperatures with excellent weldability and corrosion resistance. The plate size is between .020’’ to 6’’, with some grades available at .008’’ coil.
- Full Services – A Dedication to Quality
- Supra Alloys offers its customers value-added in house services. We provide cut-to-size shapes and products assistance, with a relatively short lead time. Titanium machining as well as processing is done by highly experienced technicians who rigorously follow recommended practice. For more information on how to make Supra Alloys your titanium distributor or for any questions related to our inventory, please contact us and a sales operator will be happy to assist you.